- Managing daily building & equipments maintenance activities
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Track building upkeep as a well as anticipated long & short term improvements & maintenance
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed
- Supervising maintenance team
- Diploma degree, Electrical Engineering major is an advantage
- Analytical Skills: Facilities managers must look at a lot of different information and make decisions based on needs and budget concerns
- Attention to Detail: Quality control is a large part of a facilities manager's job. Making sure cleaning, upkeep and safety standards are maintained, or efficiencies are discovered, is key
- Building & facilities management
- Construction, engineering and building services
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work
Review ( Gold's Gym (PT Fit and Health Indonesia) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Suasana di kantor ini terbilang dinamis sehingga cukup baik bagi pengembangan sumber daya manusianya. Kantornya juga memiliki desain yang menarik sehingga terasa nyaman saat bekerja di tempat ini.
Perusahaan kerap kali membuat kebijakan baru dan menerapkan sistem baru sehingga terkadang cukup merepotkan dan membingungkan karyawannya. Manajemennya masih perlu dikaji ulang lagi.