- Carry out competent efficient inspections, assessments or surveys in line with the standards set out by SGS, its existing and new customers to achieve the levels of service agreed with the customers in an ever changing environment.
- To attend punctually and reliably at the locations required, for the periods required, suitably equipped, to meet the customers’ needs.
- To contribute towards building SGS inspection service’s reputation to the level required to be the business leader in terms of quality and efficiency.
Business Development Manager - Performance Assessment
- To work as an effective member of SGS and customer teams to ensure a professional product is delivered for the customer and liaise with all required agencies to effectively deliver the service.
- Communicate effectively with other members of the SGS and customer teams.
- Carry out the required inspections or surveys, update management information, issue the specified documentation and carry out any other tasks as requested by the customer in the manner specified in the relevant contract.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to hours of attendance, remaining on site where necessary to fulfil the requirements of the customer on any particular day.
- Travel to and operate from locations as instructed by your line manager or designate.
- Work on a number of different contracts, to the standard determined by that contract, supplying service to varied SGS customers.
- Customer Focus
- Good Analytical Reasoning
- Good in Building Relationship
- Good Communication
- Good Teamwork
- Automotive industry related knowledge.
- Insurance background is more prefereable
- Knowledge of vehicle bodywork and parts
- Basic keyboard/computer skills