- Create and deliver financial report such as bank, petty cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash flow
- Manage and maintain a bank balance in accordance with company requirements
- Controlling expenditure, as stated in the approved budget
- Organize things - matters relating to the accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR)
- Maintenance a good relationship with bank, leasing and insurance
- Lead and develop the finance team
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree finance/accountancy/banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a finance manager
- Required skills: finance management, supervisory management, taxation, banking & accounting
- Good planning & organizing, customer oriented, strong in leadership & decision making.