- Manage and supervise the day-to-day activities of a team of professionals who purchase goods, materials, supplies, and services that meet the organization’s standards of price, quality, timing, and reliability of supply.
- Negotiate for best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service) with suppliers, related with order for raw material and supporting production for Quality Control Product Development, Maintenance and Production.
- Communicate and coordinate actively with forwarder to ensure that import and custom clearance process run smoothly until cargo released and arrived at Factory.
- Collate complete document (Invoice, P.O, D.O and R.R) needed for payment purpose and submit to Finance and Accounting Dept.
- Coordinate actively with supplier regarding delivery for order of packaging material.
- Check and approved supplier evaluation for Raw and Pack Material (overseas supplier) according to company procedure and period.
- Manage updated Purchasing data at system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Fluent in English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Purchasing, Procurement or related area.
- Have experience handle purchasing in FMCG Company.
- Preferably Assistant Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must be willing work in Kawasan Industri MM2100, Cibitung Bekasi.