Host for Restaurant
CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT
The restaurant hostess is the first employee to interact with arriving guests as they enter the restaurant. It is the job of the hostess to greet arriving guests, welcome them into the establishment and seat them. The guests receive their first impression of the service of the restaurant by their exchange with the hostess.
- Ensure that everything guests will be needing is in order and clean
- Estimate wait times for guests
- Monitor guest waiting list
- Provide a menu for customers and explain the specials
- Regularly check the reservation book for next meal reservations
- Answer customer’s question accurately
- Make contact with guests as they leave, open the door, and help them to their cars and bid them goodbye
- Ensure effective and fast delivery service by the servers
- Assign tasks to the serving personnel for smooth running of the business
- Ensure that guests are being attended to
- Welcome and greet guests as they arrive
- Escort guests to their seats
- Schedule reservations in advance for guest
- Ensure that guests receive quality service
- Ensure that all guests requirement are timely met
- Introduce guests to their servers
- Monitor the activities of the servers
- Greet guests and patrons personally and on the telephone
- Offer appropriate seating arrangements
- Ensure the quantity of menus is sufficient to cater to the number of guests
- Female, 21-30 years old.
- Minimum Height min 155cm
- Candidate graduate from Senior High School must have a minimum of 1 year in relevant professional Host experience from hotel or reputable Dining Restaurant.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, and experience in the specialty F&B retail, hospitality and/or customer service industries will be a point plus.
- Active spoken English is required.
- Good appearance, pleasant personality, and well groomed.
- Familiar to beverage products alcohol/non-alcohol and food products knowledge in general.
- computer literate
- Able to work flexible schedules
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods
- Must have a polite and hospitable disposition
- Possession of a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Pleasing personality
- Excellent communication skills, especially orally
- Effective customer service skills
- Ability to withstand pressure
- Possess leadership skills
- Possess flexibility and multi-tasking ability
- sense of urgency
- high energy level
- organizational ability
- customer service orientation
- communication skill
- team member
- honesty and integrity
( Tidak ada informasi )
Review ( CIPTA RETAIL PRAKARSA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Bisa bekerja dengan nyaman karena lingkungan yang kondusif dan rasa kekeluargaannya kuat. Bisa belajar banyak selama bekerja di sini dan pengalaman yang didapat juga banyak.
Perusahaan kurang memberikan apresiasi kepada karyawannya. Terutama dari segi gaji yang kurang kompetitif jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan pesaing. Tidak ada bonus dan sebagainya.