This role will be responsible to conduct daily and weekly planning of prospecting/sales activities in order to reach targets and acquire new signature priority customer. This can be achieved through various avenues; call – introduction and appointment scheduling, visit – product and services presentation, follow up – determine interest level and closing the deal. You will develop strong networks and relationship with prospective clients. All sales activities must be done in compliance with company and government regulations and policies.
This role is for ANZ Medan Branch, North Sumatera
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor degree from a reputable University
- Minimum 1 year experience from diverse industries with sales and service oriented background and professions including but not limited to banking, insurance, property
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Strong passion in sales and good network with high end societies
- Good knowledge of basic banking products will be a plus point
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to your world of opportunity.
ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIkCnoAkto
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit:
ANZ now has a branch network of 28 branches in 11 major cities in Indonesia, making us as one of the foreign banks with the largest branch network in Indonesia. Currently, we have 53 ATMs and our customers also have access to more than 40,000 ATMs through ATM Bersama and Prima networks in Indonesia.
ANZ is pleased to provide our customers with our offerings in the commercial banking space. ANZ Commercial Banking presents lending solutions for our clients’ commercial needs, from cash management to diverse and complex transaction funding.
With a wide range of investment opportunities from ANZ and third party partners, ANZ Private Banking will ensure that our high-net-worth customers have access to the right financial solutions that suit their personal requirements. Based on the recommendation from our experts and our independent researches, our chosen providers are the best in the market. Our partnership is solely focusing on providing our customers the opportunities to enjoy and yield the best investment results.
- First mortgage in Indonesia with transparent interest rate by using Jakarta Interbank Offered Rate (JIBOR) Award for ANZ Home Loan from the Rekor Bisnis (May 2015).
- Service Quality Awards 2015 for Regular Credit Card category (Diamond Award) and Regular Bank – Multinational Bank category (Gloden Award) (May 2015).
- Third Place in Multinational Corporation Website Awards for Banking category from Beritasatu.com (March 2015).
- Best Credit Card Offering and Excellence in Loan Origination categories from Retail Banker International Asia Trailblazer Awards (March 2015).
- Number One Bank in the category of Non-Listed Companies According to Business Activity (BUKU) 2 with a core capital of IDR 1 to 5 trillion from Anugerah Perbankan Indonesia (November 2014).
- Indonesia Banking Award for Joint Venture Bank category from Tempo Media Group and Indonesia Banking Institute (October 2014).
- Indonesia WOW Brand 2014 for Credit Card category from MarkPlus Indonesia (September 2014).
- Indonesia Banking Award for Marketing and Risk Management category from Anugerah Perbankan Indonesia (October 2013).
- The 2013 Best Bank Award for the category of banks with the assets below IDR 100 trillion from Investor Magazine (June 2013).
- Indonesia Service to Care Award 2012 for Conventional Savings Category from MarkPlus Inc (January 2012).
- Service Excellence Awards for ANZ Call Center Signature Priority Banking and ANZ Call Centre for General Banking from Marketeers (March 2012).
- AIA’s Highest Net Sales Growth Recipient from AIA Indonesia (May 2012).
- Services Quality Awards 2012 for Retail Banking Business from AIA Indonesia (May 2012).
- Best Bank for Joint Venture from Infobank (April 2012).
Review ( PT Bank ANZ Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jaminan kesehatan yang didapatkan cukup baik untuk karyawan dan keluarganya, suasana yang kondusif sehingga bisa meningkatkan produktifitas dan semangat kerja karyawan.
tekanan yang tinggi, tidak adanya perhatian yang cukup kepada karyawan lama, masih terlihat nya adanya perbedaan antar ras dan banyaknya peraturan yang dibuat.