U Finance Indonesia PT
Corporate Audit (Assistant Manager)
- Age maximum 32 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from reputable university, with GPA > 3.00 major in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (External Audit or Financial Service Institution.
- Experience handle in various engagement audit focus on head office departement audit scope (Marketing, Collection, Risk Management, Human Resource, General Affair, IT, Finance and Accounting)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application with strong competence in Excel.
- Preferred QIA holder.
- Excellent in English is a must, both verbal and written.
- Analytical expertise in understanding business issues, strong competencies and values, professional, customer focus, prioritize team work, creative, commitment, shared growth and integrity.
- Applicants must be willing to work in ANZ Tower,Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 33A.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Evaluated the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls over all Corporate Department activities.
- Prepare and planning Audit Program and Audit Activities related corporate audit.
- Perform Audit fieldwork, prepare audit report and provide appropriate recommendation to management.
- Monitoring action plan various audit findings to the related function.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||U Finance Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT U Finance Indonesia is a joint venture financing company that runs business activities of consumer financing and leasing for the purchasing of vehicles, especially cars.
Being established in 1995 under the name of PT Arthacakra Multifinance, the name was changed to be PT U Finance Indonesia (henceforth will be called as “U Finance”) when the Company’s majority shareholders was taken over by PT Bank UFJ Indonesia for 80%, and Sojitz Corporation, Japan had 20% on 1st July 2004.
In March 2006, there was a change on Shareholders structure, so then the shareholders composition was changed to become: 65% were owned by The Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ.Ltd, 20% were owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos Co., Ltd., 10% were owned by PT Bumiputera-BOT Finance, and 5% were owned by PT Asuransi Tokio Marine Indonesia.
U Finance has 1 (one) Head Office and 8 (eight) branch offices in Indonesia, i.e. Jakarta-Kelapa Gading, Jakarta-Puri Indah, Jakarta-Pondok Indah, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Palembang, and Medan as well as some stand by points in other areas.