Corporate Audit (Assistant Manager)
- Age maximum 32 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from reputable university, with GPA > 3.00 major in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (External Audit or Financial Service Institution.
- Experience handle in various engagement audit focus on head office departement audit scope (Marketing, Collection, Risk Management, Human Resource, General Affair, IT, Finance and Accounting)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application with strong competence in Excel.
- Preferred QIA holder.
- Excellent in English is a must, both verbal and written.
- Analytical expertise in understanding business issues, strong competencies and values, professional, customer focus, prioritize team work, creative, commitment, shared growth and integrity.
- Applicants must be willing to work in ANZ Tower,Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 33A.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Evaluated the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls over all Corporate Department activities.
- Prepare and planning Audit Program and Audit Activities related corporate audit.
- Perform Audit fieldwork, prepare audit report and provide appropriate recommendation to management.
- Monitoring action plan various audit findings to the related function.
Tutup pada 29/October/2016