A worldwide tech company with many divisions and projects is looking for competent, self-motivated and dynamic candidate to fill the following position :
Why you should consider working with us?
- We offer you a new style of work. We adopt WWS (Work With Style). You can work from anywhere and anytime so you can manage your quality time better. You will work remotely, so no need to come to office.
- Choose your own time (Flexible Time)
- High payout rate in USD
- Overtime Pay and Performance Bonus
- Big opportunity to become a professional (We offer Impressive Career Path)
- Learn to work professionally from US global company.
- Possess good administration or management skill
- Have a stable broadband cable internet speed (Telkom/First Media)
- Understand basic English
- Can work independently, but have good interpersonal skill for solid teamwork
- Able to adapt fast regarding new changes
- Open to criticism for work improvement
- Have good stamina and flexibility to handle multiple task
- Aware and interested in popular culture, new trends and styles
- Highly organized with an accuracy and attention to detail, can work under pressure, result oriented and meet tight deadline.
- Experienced Graphic Designer.
- Skillful in using editing software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Hold a minimum Bachelor degree in related fields with minimum 2-3 years working experience in advertising or marketing fields (Fresh Graduates are welcome)
- Have portfolio design to show related with product image design
- Have Experience with Packaging Design/Box is an Advantage
- Have Experience with Product photography image editing is an Advantage
- Developing product content with the creative team.
- Presenting ideas to colleagues.
- Researching information regarding products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities
- Design a sleek, persuasive, attracting , and original product's image
- Updating digital media
- Inspecting image design created by other crew team
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response of feedback from the creative team and market needs
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
APPLY NOW and join our dynamic team around the world
Send us your current CV in English and supporting documents (Education certificates, English test certificate, references, and/or portfolios that address your skills.)
All applications will be treated equally and strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
SF Group (SF Services Enterprise, LLC) is a WorldWide Web corporation with many divisions and projects that all focus on the development of premium niches such as developing gaming graphic quality, inventing a market place for cell-phone recycling industry, fulfilling demands by creating online stores, B2B marketplace platform, etc.
Headquartered in Pasadena, CA, SF Group and several rep. office in Asia. We develop and maintain 'convenient lifestyle’ websites that offer products, social engagement and interactive content for enthusiasts with a variety of interests.