The CFO will be reporting to CEO. As a key member of the Executive Management team, you will be responsible for strategic role in the overall management of the company. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company and their projects.
Our client is a International Real Estate Player. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the property industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic CFO who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business, and to bring added values to the company with strong background and potential growth to offer.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives of current and future development projects.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, forecasts and real-estate market analysis.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action of permit actions dealing with local government.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities to be presented to stakeholders and board of Company.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- 10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience in Property Business
- Experience working in a growing start up environment strongly preferred.
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English
- International exposures in long-term plan
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jean San Hi on +62 21 2958 8861