- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities. Prepares expense reports and follows up to resolve issues
- Creates and develops visual presentations for the Director. Responsible for event coordination as needed. Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the Director
- Retrieves information from files when needed. Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls. Act as a liaison with other departments, assistants, and outside agencies, including high-level staff
- Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary
- Works independently and within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects
- Acts as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the Director, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes
- Helps coordinate site team activities
- Strong technical/analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical information
- Ability to learn and operate lab and pilot equipment
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Computer skills that include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills
- Able to work on deadlines or tight schedule
- Max. 30 years old.
- Min. 3 year(s) experience in the same position.
- Good in interpersonal skill & communication.
- Excellent in English both written and spoken
- Excellent in Chinese both written and spoken
- Able to operate Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Able to multi-task & work well under pressure
- Fast learner & high initiative
- Good in teamwork and ability to work with limited supervision
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Economics or equivalent.
- Has integrity, honest, highly disciplined, well-organized, detail-oriented, self-driven, self-confident, mature
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
SEAFERMART JAYA RAYA, PT
Kami adalah anak perusahaan dari group yang bergerak di bidang Food Service sejak tahun 2004. PT Seafermart Jaya Raya didirikan dengan tujuan untuk expansi rantai nilai bisnis kita masuk ke industry retail dalam bentuk Grocery Ecommerce. Dalam industri Ecommerce yang saat ini sedang berkembang pesat dan dinamis ini kami mencari tenaga kerja muda yang bersemangat, ceria, dinamis dan disiplin tinggi. Tenaga kerja muda yang bersedia untuk bekerja keras dan belajar untuk membangun masa depannya di perusahaan kami.