You will responsible to coordinate projects in our magnificent stores, assist in store development & project, managed multiple design projects, organize external contractors and monitor time and resource requirements, maintain communication with all relevant parties throughout the project to ensure that it is completed to creative standard agreed, enhance the store image, maximizing the appeal of the products. Prepare and select appropriate merchandise for schemes and promotions, displaying a continued awareness of trends and intimate knowledge ofmaterials.
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Min. 1 (one) year experience in similar position (Fresh graduate are open to apply)
- Good communications and writing in English
- Excellent understanding of visual communication, communicative and resourceful in executing visual merchandising concepts and handling transforming store windows and visual displays each season
- Team player, pleasant personality, attention to details and ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Good knowledge and skill in Illustrator, 3D MAX, Skecthup, Auto Cad, and Photoshop Creative and inspirational with new ideas at conceptual level
- Willing to travel
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using
"APPLY NOW" jobsDB! (for Member & Non Member)
We are one of a leading luxury fashion & accessories retailers in Indonesia MASARI GROUP is about to launch a new brand in Indonesia “UNDER ARMOUR”
UNDER ARMOUR makes the world’s most innovative performance footwear, apparel, and accessories and is a mainstay on athletic fields, courts, pitches, gyms, and rinks everywhere.
For this groundbreaking, we are seeking for young, active self-motivated individuals to join as