- Excellent writing skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Experience managing a team
- Comfort in speaking to all levels of management as well as international media
- Experience in working with an international target audience (strongly preferred)
- BS or equivalent.
- Owns overarching marketing strategy, new program development, creation of quarterly plans for marketing implementation and managing the team to ensure the completion and quality of work to specified outcomes.
- Developing the School’s policies and strategies for strengthening internal and external communication and the dissemination of information. Is the final approval of key external-facing content, advocate of Green School marketing to both internal and external communities, manages budget and regular reporting of outcomes.
- Directly responsible for the branding strategy including creating brand guidelines; ensuring the brand image reflects the philosophy and values of Green School and is coherent throughout all communications materials.
- Leads multi-faceted bi-annual campaigns, including all direct advertising.
- Manages strategy for team members to create traditional and electronic media, web products, AV and print, publications, promotional and implement special event activities.
- Supervises PR manager including escalation for all leading international media and communications.
- Oversees internal communications and ensure that the flow of communications between the School, Parents, Students and the Community runs smoothly.
Please note that we will only be screening applicant who apply through the link above.
Three references written by the following people (and their contact details) :
a) A person who has worked under/with you
b) A person who has managed you
c) Human Resources Department from your previous company
Start Date: Immediately