- Directly leading all public relations, both proactively and reactively with top international media.
- Manage Green School’s social media strategy (direct & indirect), implementation and responses. Assists with social media advertising placements.
- Responsible for internal and external communication strategy and implementation. The current timing creates a manageable balance to the different audiences which include Faculty, School Management & Board, Parent, Partner Organizations and Rest of World. These include:
- • Weekly Internal Newsletter and internal Blog
- • Quarterly External Bamboo News
- • Daily Social Media: FB, TW, Instagram, external blog
- • Website updates: Monthly +immediate for special needs
- • Email Blast Announcements (special needs)
- • Other support which may include school calendar, yearbook, parent association/ portal, and key student activities (such as Green Stone, Quest, etc.)
- Monthly reporting of all metrics associated to media, social media and communications.
- Assistance on special projects as assigned by the marketing leader.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Experience in working with an international target audience strongly preferred.
a) A person who has worked under/with you
b) A person who has managed you
c) Human Resources Department from your previous company
Start Date: Immediately
Tutup pada 28/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Banjar Saren, Jalan Raya Sibang Kaja, Abiansemal, Bali, Indonesia