The candidate have to manage and develop inbound and outbound communication/ promotion strategy, proactively seek ideas and work closely with divisional heads for developing new product packages, managing marketing activities (include e-marketing campaigns, adveriisements, sponsorships, company events, seminars and join -events with potential clients.
• Minimal education background SI /S2 (either with a background in Communication, Marketing or Public Relation)
• At least 3-4 years of experience in brand/marketing area
•Good writing and communication in English
• Should possess creativity, and outstanding presentation as well as excellent communication skill ; Interpersonal skills, a high level of resourcefulness and the ability to work independently and in a group
• Should have an understanding of the media communication and the use of media skills as a tool in sales promotion
• Having a 'hands-on ' approach to problem solving
• Being 'sales orientated '
• Able to 'multi-task ', manage multiple issues and projects and skilled at time management
• Extrovert and high sense of customer service oriented
• To be placed in Bali