ARE YOU OUR NEXT KEY PLAYER WHO IS READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Bullseye by Ogilvy Digital Australia is currently looking for another talented to fill-in the position as Digital Producer to be placed in our digital production facility in Bali.
Job Description :
- A digital producer takes charge of the management of creative digital projects, as well as delegating tasks and reporting on the progress of the team.
- Overseeing complex and high-end campaigns, requiring skill and effort, whilst monitoring and working with a sharp eye for detail, colleagues will rely on the digital producer to plan and execute clear strategies and timelines.
Responsibilities include :
- Facilitating and overseeing interdisciplinary teams of designers and engineers helping to evolve creative brief into clear sets of deliverables that match client requirements and expectations
- Thinking about solutions, managing project budget and scope
- Guiding projects during development and testing to ensure execution,
- Managing quality control and client feedback within the team
- Managing internal processes to streamline production and workflow
- Communicating project issues and resolution to the internal team and client clearly, and
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative and finding ways of producing that work without jeopardizing the schedule or budget.
Requirement - an ideal candidate should have the following criteria:
- A working understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and HTML5 web banners
- Familiar with all the nitty gritty of digital ads
- A working knowledge of Doubleclick and Mediamind/Sizmek
- Effectively manage complex digital ad projects from concept to completion,
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written); abilitity to turn muddy brief into a crystal clear instruction
- Knowledge of how long specific design/HTML5 web banner jobs will take for accurate estimates to production and digital clients, and
- Ability to act as liaison between production and design to ensure time is used most effectively.
If you are who we are looking for, apply now!
Successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package as well as relocation fee to Bali (for candidate outside Bali). Please note that as we are in the midst of processing the applications, we shall get in touch with you again if you are shortlisted for an interview.
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||BULLSEYE lihat lowongan|
Ogilvy worldwide is one of the largest marketing communication network in the world, currently employing over 10,000 people across 450 international offices and 120 countries. Ogilvy won the 'Network of the Year' at the Cannes Lions festival in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015, and the 'Network of the Year' award at the Effies in 2012, 2013, 2014 - brilliant creativity with excellent results.
BULLSEYE, which is 100% owned by Ogilvy Australia and well supported by the global Ogilvy network, is an agency with history, with personality, with passion, and with opportunities for people that will be doing famous work on famous brands.
With over 15 years of commitment, BULLSEYE has become a part of the world's great names in digital advertising and marketing.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
"Working with Ogilvy network is as challenging as it is rewarding, that's why we're looking for those who not only have skills, but also a natural curiousity and drive to succeed." - Dave Sayer, Chief Operations & Talent Officer. Great Team Culture We keep our hearts and minds, and doors open to all corners. We also offer some pretty neat benefits, like subsidised meals at the office canteen, sports room, game room, yoga class, and many others including Bullseye comprehensive healthcare. Creative Work Environment Opportunity plays a big role here at Ogilvy. We provide you with plenty of opportunities to grow your career within the company and develop your skills.