- A digital producer takes charge of the management of creative digital projects, as well as delegating tasks and reporting on the progress of the team.
- Overseeing complex and high-end campaigns, requiring skill and effort, whilst monitoring and working with a sharp eye for detail, colleagues will rely on the digital producer to plan and execute clear strategies and timelines.
- Facilitating and overseeing interdisciplinary teams of designers and engineers helping to evolve creative brief into clear sets of deliverables that match client requirements and expectations
- Thinking about solutions, managing project budget and scope
- Guiding projects during development and testing to ensure execution,
- Managing quality control and client feedback within the team
- Managing internal processes to streamline production and workflow
- Communicating project issues and resolution to the internal team and client clearly, and
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative and finding ways of producing that work without jeopardizing the schedule or budget.
- A working understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and HTML5 web banners
- Familiar with all the nitty gritty of digital ads
- A working knowledge of Doubleclick and Mediamind/Sizmek
- Effectively manage complex digital ad projects from concept to completion,
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written); abilitity to turn muddy brief into a crystal clear instruction
- Knowledge of how long specific design/HTML5 web banner jobs will take for accurate estimates to production and digital clients, and
- Ability to act as liaison between production and design to ensure time is used most effectively.
Tutup pada 28/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.45, Kel. Pemongan Denpasar Selatan, Bali, Indonesia