PT Moka Teknologi Indonesia
Business Development Executive (Jakarta - Bandung - Surabaya - Bali)
- Build and retain network of customers
- Prospect potential customers from canvassing and personal networking
- Meet with prospects to give a demo of Moka
- Have a solid understanding of Moka's product and features
- Communicate customer experience and feedback to product and business development team
- Work experience in sales or other related functions
- Minimum Bachelor degree from reputable University
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Self-motivation to achieve set targets and goals
- Has own transportation
We thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||PT Moka Teknologi Indonesia lihat lowongan|
At Moka, we believe that selling should be easy. However, the reality is that most business owners spend hours every day compiling sales reports, checking their inventory, and going through paperworks. Moka takes away the pain of running a business so you can focus on what's really important: serving your customers and growing your business
We do this by providing businesses with powerful tools that are easy to use. At the store-front, Moka provides a point-of-sale application that you can download on your mobile devices and an integrated card reader so you can give your customers an option to pay with debit/credit cards. On the back-end, Moka creates sales reports across multiple outlets, tracks inventory, receivers feedback from your customers, and provides analytics so you know things like what item are selling best, what items are running out, when are your busiest hours, and more. the best thing is that you can access all this data anytime and anywhere. so you always have your business at your fingertips.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We want to make POS accessible to everyone, and empower local businesses to grow. If you want to be part of a world-class team with a mission to disrupt technology in Indonesia, come join us. At Moka, we believe in values, not rules. We believe that it’s not about the suits or the time check-ins, but it’s about delivering on our promises. We believe that honesty when interacting with others leads to strong relationships built on trust and faith. We believe in taking ownership and challenging ideas. We believe in being part of the solutions, not the problem.