• Handling day to day Apartement Operation Management (Engineering, Tenant Relation, Housekeeping, etc)
• Managing of equipment such as ; refigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems.
• Supervises the day to day operations of Engineering.
• Review and assign work related activities.
• Establish and manage an effective room maintenance program.
• Develop and implement procedures to improve operations.
• Direct training and development of staff.
• Interact with General/ Sub Contractors overseeing projects from inseption to completion.
• Maintain requisition of tools, equipment and supplies.
• Maintain and operate equipment at optimum effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
• Ensure compliance with all Engineering department policies, standarts and procedures.
• Manage department’s controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
• Recommend or arrange for additional services such as painting, repair work, renovations, and the replacement of furnishings and equipment.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree in Engineering
• Experience as Chief Engineer or Engineer Manager in Property Industry background will be advantaged (Apartment, Hotel, etc).
• Strong technical skill in HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, carpentry.
• Must have advanced working knowledge of all aspects of hotel or apartment maintenance.
• Ability to work under pressure and on deadline
• Good interpersonal, good coordination and reporting skills.
• Good attitude, Have good communication skills.
Tutup pada 29/October/2016
Synthesis Tower, Jalan Jenderal Gatot Subroto, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Pekerjaan yang membutuhkan ketelitian dan kinerja yang bagus untuk itu sangat berguna untuk karyawan yang ingin melatih ketelitiannya secara maksimal.
- Atasan kurang memberi motivasi bahkan jarang memback-up bawahan sehingga interaksi antar karyawan un renggang tidak harmonis sangat berdampak buruk untuk kinerja.