The Sales Manager is responsible for selling and up-selling to new and existing clients and providing excellent service in support of team revenue goals.
- Proactively contact new and existing clients and educate, propose and secure buy-in on Digital Marketing.
- Identify, propose and sell programs to targeted organizations within the target markets set out by the company.
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales.
- Provide excellent level of professionalism and service in responding to general and customized client requests.
- Be an influencer in digital marketing to businesses in the market.
- Strong consultative sales approach to engage with CMOs/Head of Marketing to manage existing growth.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned.
- A bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Business or a related field preferred.
- At least 5 year experiences digital with 3 years at least on sales role.
- Creative, problem solver with ability and experience in understanding needs of customers and delivering innovative solutions.
- Understanding on Digital & Mobile marketing industry.
- Outstanding written, communication and selling skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of sales success.
- Strong commitment to sales and service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow through.
- Good connection and relationships with advertisers and media agencies.
- Ability to “translate” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs.
- Able to handle multiple priorities.