What's On Indonesia
What's On India is Asia's premier TV Search Technology & Electronic Program Guide (EPG) company working with all major TV networks and operators. Currently operating in 16 countries, What's-ON indexes over 1600 channels, and provides Search Index and EPG solutions in English, Arabic, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa and many more languages.
What's-ON cloud solution is embedded in host of operator and broadcaster apps across India, Middle East and Sri Lanka to power Search and Recommendations solution. The company is a market leader in Channel Distribution Monitoring through TV Street Maps (TSM).
Job Description :
- Responsible for writing the content descriptions and synopsis in regional language (Indonesian / Bahasa) for programs which are telecast on television across genres like movies, TV shows, sports matches, documentaries etc.
- The program descriptions will need to be written as per the guidelines and best standards maintained by What’s On
- Also be responsible for searching for the content online and by other secondary sources and then re-writing the description in their own words
- Addition of content metadata like star cast details, keywords, trailers etc
- Write the Profile/Biography of celebrities, movie stars and TV personalities within given character limits.
- Computer Skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Internet savvy ; good search skills
- Having handled social media platforms like Facebook, twitter etc. would also be an advantage.
- Regional language - Indonesian / Bahasa: Knowledge of Bahasa (speaking, reading, and writing) is mandatory.
Tutup pada 28/October/2016