The General Manager will be responsible for the financial, marketing and operational performance of the property, to include effective leadership and the ability to drive sales to the Business Center and create a safe, friendly, well-maintained environment.
Main Job Function
The General Manager is accountable for the operational success of the property and will oversee operations, marketing, construction management, lease administration, accounting, guest services, and tenant relations.
Management and Operations
- Maintain safety, cleanliness and integrity of all areas of all buildings, systems and equipment for all property.
- Prepare team to respond in emergency and crisis situations.
- Have thorough knowledge of area market including all competitive properties and area demographics.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of involvement in business community affairs and activities.
- Establish and maintain positive business community relations by attending various business functions as a representative of the Business Center.
- Enforce all tenant lease requirements.
- Establish an effective working relationship with all tenants, to understand and drive sales.
- Coordinate marketing and special events.
- Manage the physical plant functions of property by overseeing all aspects of facility maintenance, housekeeping and security.
- Assist Tenant Coordination in construction projects directly or indirectly related to tenant finish.
- Oversee construction projects related to capital improvements.
- Manage tenant relations by inspecting and observing daily operation of all tenant spaces to ensure conformance to lease provisions, property policies, and governmental regulations.
- Be the primary point of contact for all owner, government, and tenant communications.
- Fulfill Manager-on-Duty rotation and manage day-to-day activities as necessary.
- Work in conjunction with Leasing Team to execute new and renewal leases to meet or exceed objectives.
- Negotiate proposed lease amendments.
- Participate in the development of business plans and direct special projects to enhance tenant sales productivity and Business Center profitability.
Financial Performance and Reporting
- Develop, implement and administer annual budget including quarterly forecasting and monthly variance reporting, and recommends capital expenditures.
- Prepare financial reports according to established reporting requirements.
- Achieve budgeted net operating income for property.
- Direct the preparation and implementation of all annual financial reports including budgets, management plan, and annual report.
- Direct the preparation and submission to asset manager of all monthly/quarterly financial reports, forecasts and sales reports.
Monitor the collections of all rents and execute appropriate collection process.
Direct and assist in billing and collection of all monies, rents, Cash Advance Management (CAM) and charges.
- Approve work orders, purchase orders and invoices.
- Manage CAM reconciliation and related communications.
- Oversee and direct the day to day AP and AR functions.
- Function as primary point of contact to asset manager for all issues relating to the property.
- Interact frequently with property ownership’s asset management team.
- Coordination and supervision of offices and landlord construction projects.
- Direct new tenant build-outs on behalf of the Landlord and liaison with related representatives.
- Oversee the analysis and management of the property Capital Budget.
- Monitor all expenditures and oversee preparation of related monthly reports.
- Manage the tenant coordination and construction contracting process.
- Review LOIs and lease drafts, provide/coordinate accurate estimations and scheduling.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of prior property management experience, commercial retail property management and marketing experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), or other property management software
- Previous experience working with the property business operations is a plus
- Could speak, write, and read Chinese are much valuable.
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, and in person
- People Leadership skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt in a rapidly changing, environment
- Ability to listen and think innovatively
- Strong negotiation skills
- Problem solver – ability to identify problems and bring issues to resolution proactively
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize and to meet commitments
Please send your application letter with your recent photo, size 4x6, and CV, before 10th October 2016, by using "APPLY NOW"
or to our mailing address:
Human Resource and General Affair Schinder Group
Schinder Business Center
Noble House , 27th Floor Jl.Dr. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung
Kav. 4.2, No.2 (Sub-Block 6.7) Kuningan, South Jakarta
Tutup pada 20/November/2016