- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies
- Evaluate work output
- Attend lectures, and create projects and oral presentations
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, operations, purchasing, and personnel departments
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity with clients
- Attend periodic evaluations
- Participate with operations management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and direct costs
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitors activities
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability
Position requires an applicant with:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and management
- Excellent analytical skills to help the trainee solve problems and interact with staff.
- The ability to identify trends and suggest solutions to effectively manage all business-related issues
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow