- You will be assigned to take care our storeroom: reviewing inventory status, receiving inventory from suppliers, maintaining inventory placement in orderly, maintaining inventory stock status correctness in the database (recording any in/out inventories in storeroom), reporting any expired inventory, etc.
- Min.High School (SMU/SMK) graduates.
- Male/Female with max.age of 30 years old.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the same field as storekeeper.
- Honest, discipline, responsible, & hardworking.
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive work attitude, energic.
- Able to work in a Shift schedule.
- Able to operate computer (MS-Office).
- English language skill, at least passive.
- Able to work in a team, as well as individual with minimum supervision.
Please send your application complete with recent photograph to:
(max.200KB, pls put the subject in e-mail with “SRS")
Only shortlisted candidate will be selected & interviewed,
Application without photograph will be deleted.
We are an American owned company operating since 1960’s in hospitality business, ranging from food & beverages services (restaurant, minibar), sport facilities (gym, tennis, basket, swimming pool), function hall for social and business meeting/event altogether exemplifying American atmosphere to our expatriates community.
Currently, to support our development & growth, we are urgently seeking for dynamic & highly motivated individuals to join our team as: