- Develop and implement HR Strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Have ability to setting up employee performance and key performance indicator.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or any other related fields.
- Preferably 5 years of relevant experience in an HR environment with 2 years supervisory skills.
- Good knowledge of HR transactional work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Meticulous, resourceful, innovative with a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested to apply and meet the qualification stated, please submit your complete resume and your recent photograph to:
PO BOX 5175 JKTF, JKT 11051
Or use the button below
Tutup pada 18/November/2016