PT Forest Indo Niaga
Marketing & Business Development Executive
- • Fast track career progression
- • Fast-paced environment
- • Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Assessment of marketing opportunities and target markets;
- Intelligence gathering on customers and competitors;
- Generating leads for possible sales;
- Advising on drafting and enforcing sales policies and processes;
- Follow-up sales activity;
- Formal proposal and presentation management and writing;
- Pitch and presentation rehearsals;
- Business model design;
- Account planning and performance monitoring;
- Proposition development and campaign development.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent;
- At least 1 year of related working experience is required for this position;
- Having background in Content Provider (CP) or Telco industry is an added advantage;
- Possess demonstrated ability to execute tasks independently and as a team member;
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated and creative thinker who is able to build strong customer relationships and understand client’s needs;
- A self-starter, proactive, sales orientated, well organized, self-oriented team player, and high achiever;
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English;
- Strong work ethic;
- Desired skills: market research, product development, sales presentation.
|Perusahaan||PT Forest Indo Niaga lihat lowongan|
FOREST is a growing innovative tech company with its mostly young team members. An organization with organic growth to about 100+ employees in Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Taiwan - rated by Deloitte in the Top-500 Fastest Growing companies consecutively for year 2011 and 2012.
We have grown from a small mobile solutions provider, to offer a diversified service offering, which covers Telecommunication Platforms, Content Delivery, Mobile Advertising, Customer System Solutions, Health Care and also services covering the ICT sector.