2. Analyze all bids, proposals and ensure that the specifications of binding agreements with customers and vendors are legal and also comply with company policy.
- Good knowledge in property industry regulation
- Knowledge of contracting concepts and contract acquisition law and regulations are essential for any career in contract management.
- 10 years of contract-related experience (similar position and will be advantaged from property industry)
- Undergraduate courses in economics, negotiations, business management, finance, business law, and contract law.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are also desirable.
- Problem solving oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Good personality, mature, attractive and good appearance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are a must.
- Excellent team player or individual.