Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta
Personal Assistant to General Manager
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to General Manager.
- The Personal Assistant is responsible to provide strong and efficient administrative support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Linguistics/Languages, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- The Personal Assistant must have strong leadership and good communication skills.
- Well developed computer knowledge, particularly in the use of MS Office and email.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a secretary or Senior Clerk in a hotel or big company.
|Industri||Perhotelan / Keramahtamahan / Catering|
Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta hotel is situated in the scenic outskirts of north-western Yogyakarta, elegantly set in 24 hectares of beautifully landscaped hotel gardens. The idyllic location of our hotel in Yogyakarta affords stunning views of Mount Merapi (the sacred mountain of Java), Seribu Mountain and Java's beautiful landscape.
Along with its deluxe suites and rooms, Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta hotel also offers a multi level swimming pool, restaurants, golf course, tennis courts, spa, and fitness centre. Kids will enjoy the CampHyattprogramme.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our hotel in Yogyakarta city is strategically situated near the main highway with convenient access to Borobudur Temple and other places of interest. Adisucipto Airport Yogyakarta is just a 15 minute journey by car, while the city centre is only 7 kilometres, a ten-minute drive from the hotel. And we have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.