Johnson & Johnson Indonesia PT
Finance Analyst (Corporate Finance Center)
- Performs account analysis of all related balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Examines and validates various financial transactions such as accrued, charges, etc
- Responsible for auditing, identifying and correcting discrepancies and variances in various accounting reports.
- Compiles data for the preparation of balance sheet profit and loss statements and consolidated financial statements.
- Performs monthly closings within the department and sector.
- Analyzes researches and recommends solutions for minor accounting issues.
- Performs ad hoc simple analyses to support business partners on special projects as assigned
Audit and Compliance
- Ensure current processes, operations, systems, databases and information security are up to date and comply with proper tax accounting and legal principles/policies/procedures, including GAAP, Company WWP (worldwide procedures), SOX and others
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities – ensure staff and information are available as required
- Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders (external / internal customers, co-workers)
- Maintain professional attitude during service delivery and resolution of issues
- Ensure that service levels and targets are met as per Service Level Agreements
- Perform problem tracking and ensure that issues are escalated in a timely manner and properly documented, prioritized, tracked, and resolved
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovate solutions so the team can operate in an efficient and cost effective manner
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University/Bachelor degree or equivalent
- At least 2 – 4 year related experiences
- Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation desirable
- Fluently to read, write and speak English
HOW TO APPLY
Do you meet any requirements above? Kindly apply directly through JobsDB.com. all applicant must apply through portals.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Johnson & Johnson Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products. Our fundamental objective is to improve the quality of life of people all around the world by providing scientifically sound and high quality health care products and services. We currently have over 250 operating companies in 60 countries, working to achieve caring for the world, one person at a time.
Why Join Us :
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Our Family of Companies comprises:
- The world’s sixth-largest consumer health company
- The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices and diagnostics company
- The world’s fifth-largest biologics company
- And the world’s eighth-largest pharmaceuticals company
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 128,700 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
Come visit our website : http://careers.jnj.com/
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Johnson & Johnson Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- HR (SDM)
- 21 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- benefit yang diberikan cukup lengkap salah satunya adalah jaminan kesehatan, lingkungan kerja yang menyenangkan dan gaji yang diberikan sangat tinggi bagi lulusan baru.
- tidak adanya uang lembur dan sistem manajemen yang tidak menganut rasa kekeluargaan serta kurang memperhatikan kesejahteraan karyawan baru sehingga perlu untuk diperbaiki.