Panarub Industry PT
Logistic & PPC Manager
- Coordinating for local & import purchase, monitoring material claim (support to Production).
- Coordinating with other division to ensure the accuracy of incoming material
- Calculate production capacity per line & allocate model also quantity based on Buy Plan
- Arrange production plan for all order based on material arriving received
- Minimum S1 Degree in Management/ Industrial Engineering/ Information System/Engineering, or any major are welcome with GPA ≥ 2.75.
- Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing field (same position), experienced in shoes/apparel/textile manufacturing is an advantage
- Having good logic & strong analytical ability; Strong interpersonal & communication skill.
- Proactive, hardworking person, pressure persistent, able to thrive in fast-paced.
- Having a good leadership & coordination
- Willing to be placed at Brebes
|Lokasi||Brebes, Jawa Tengah|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Panarub Industry PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT. Panarub Industry established in 1968, in 1988 Panarub formed a business partnership with the adidas brand. This represented a major milestone for the company and it soon established it competency in manufacturing high-end, quality football shoes. As a result, Panarub is designated as the Football Speciality Centre for the adidas brand.
As one of the leading brand football shoes company in Indonesia, we produce top quality professional shoes for sports-men and sports-women all over the world. Now, we operate 3 factories and produce over 20 million pairs with over 11,000 skilled employees in 2013.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Now lead by Mr Lucas son, Hendrik Sasmito, Panarub has grown to 25 high-tech production lines with over 11,000 skilled employees producing top quality professional shoes for sports-men and sports-women all over in the world. Some of the most memorable contributions were the introduction of the adidas ˜Predator" model at the World Cup 2012 in Korea and the ˜Tunit" model which made it debut at the World Cup 2006 in Germany. Both of these were met with overwhelming success. Panarub's manufacturing output has grown steadily each year, and in 2011 we produced over 12.6 millions pairs of shoes for the world market.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Panarub Industry PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 23 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Selama bekerja di tempat ini, banyak sekali pengetahuan yang bisa saya dapatkan karena atasan kerap kali berbagi ilmu dengan para bawahannya.
- Dibandingkan perusahaan sejenis lainnya, jam kerja di perusahaan ini terbilang cukup panjang. Perusahaan juga masih kurang memperhatikan kesejahteraan para karyawannya.