The Barista Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all customers have the highest quality food and beverage experience possible while supervising the team of baristas on-duty by providing exceptional barista skills to include; Provides customers with prompt, quality coffee selection, purchase, and preparation. S/he ensures customers and employees will experience a friendly, upbeat and clean atmosphere.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 4 years experience as a Barista Supervisor or in the same field
- Prepared and maintain staff schedule
- Must also possess strong written communications skills so that you can effectively communicate with the staff, managers and vendors
- Greets all customers with a friendly tone and smile and Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Be energetic and helpful
- Operation of point of sale system
- Be a team player and take direction from the Manager
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Ensuring cleanliness and inventory of the bar station.
- Required to complete tasks which involve physical activity including lifting, bending, walking and standing for long periods of time.
- English is a Must