Monroe Consulting Group is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the leading multinational market research agencies. Our respected client is seeking an experienced business development, client-servicing and research professional for the job of Account Director. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Account and business management of the company’s portfolio of clients within the technology sectors (telecommunications, IT, and consumer electronics).
- Revenue generation, client satisfaction, relationship management, as well as for providing insights.
- Provides thought leadership into the strategic direction of business unit.
- Develops new business.
- Works closely with clients and their teams to identify their issues, expectations, and requirements.
- Creates detailed reports and presents data and insights internally and externally.
- Manages the internal team effectively by ensuring that each of them meets the assigned targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 8 years’ experience in Market Research/Technology industry
- Strong network in retail services and various sectors.
- Able to multi-task with good attention to details
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong retail audit measurement skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong exposure to client management