- Monitor daily cash/bank receipts and expenses.
- Monitor receipts of invoices from vendores and verification of charges on invoice.
- Reconcile accounts.
- Plan, Organize, and Coordinate staff in the daily operations of various finance activities.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Prepare and enter journal entries.
- Perform financial system functions and resolve banking issues related to assigned finance functions.
- Setting and managing budgets.
- Retrieve and prepare documents for response to public records requests.
- Supervise subordinate staff ; set work priorities, create work schedules,
- Age 28-35 years old
- Minimum of 3 (three) years professional experiences in Finance
- Excellent skill in Ms Office (Word, Excell)
- Have good knowledge and understanding in Banking and cash handling systems and process.
- We prefer candidate who possess good analytical skill, problem solving, good time management, and effective communication
- Accurate, willing to work hard with tight deadline.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Good Attitude, Good Coordination and Reporting Skills
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Managing situations requiring diplomacy, fairness, firmness and sound judgment.
- Honest, trustworthy, and respectful.