Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies. Our respected client is seeking a supply-chain expert to fill the position of Demand Planning Manager. The winning candidate will be responsible for defining forecasts, and will report directly to the Head of Planning.
Key job responsibilities include:
- To define forecasts and lead the forecast planning process
- Manage the business unit catalogue in the forecast system
- Coordinate with sales, marketing, and controlling teams the release of new products and promotions on the market
- Analyse sales forecast evolution including a weekly review with the main actors and build a forecast proposal based on historical sales
- Make sure the forecast process is followed by Marketing/Sales/Controlling and in accordance with the good practices
- Ensure that the validated forecasts are integrated in the information systems
- Calculate and analyse the gaps between forecasts and real sales
- Calculate and send the sales forecasts indicators indicating reasons and consequences for the business unit.
- Coordinate discontinued product process
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent understanding of supply-chain management
- Able to manage complexity in a large network, understanding the impact of the up-and-down stream actors
- Good sales planning process management and improvement
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)