Monroe Consulting Group
DevOps Engineer (IT Job) (Software Development), Jakarta, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of an increasingly influential multinational softwarere company that places a special emphasis on science-technology platforms. Our respected client is seeking a highly motivated and innovative information technology (IT) professional for the job of DevOps Engineer, to be based in Bali, Indonesia. This is a great opportunity for professional who wishes to develop an amazing career working for this company.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Design, setup and maintain and monitor cloud infrastructure on AWS: production, staging
- Release Management
- Setup CI services for the infrastructure and other software
- Infrastructure and monitoring automation; making sure that instances are efficiently provisioned and resources utilization is maximized
- Support the production of the platform: debug production issues, be available on-call (not all the time)
- Making sure that teams are not blocked on infrastructure requests
- At least three years experience of maintaining live infrastructure
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, specifically Ansible, Docker and Fabric. Experience with other tools like Puppet and Chef is also useful
- Strong knowledge of UNIX/Linux, especially in virtualized environments such as AWS or VMware
- Familiar with managing cloud infrastructure, particularly AWS
- Experience with running reliable production databases, particularly MySQL and Mongo
- Experience using CI tools, like Jenkins/Travis/TeamCity/Circle CI
- Strong systems administration skills
- Has knowledge and opinions about upstart script and about the right way to manage distributing runtime secrets to machines
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.