- PLC programming, troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Designing, developing, installing, managing and/or maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems and processes
- Providing advice and consultancy support
- Engage customers from solutioning perspective, including qualifying opportunities, preparing proposal and presentation materials
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Phisycs from reputable university
- Have a good knowledge of PLC and automation system
- Have minimum 3 years experience experience in retail electrical business and have a good relationship with electrical supplier and retailer; oil and gas company; mining company, etc.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal communication