- Manage the overall general service and support for the organization operation and process through administration, office facilities and asset management, such as vehicle maintenance, building management.
- Manage general support that includes but not limited to transportation management, vehicle maintenance, security protection, building management, cleaning services/housekeeping management, courier service management, travel agencies and arrangement, expat/relocation services and office service and support management in all plant site and head office.
- Liaise with HR Director in the development of General Services programs and policies as according to Astari business needs.
- Coordinate with Site Operation Senior Manager and HR Director to analyze and define the office service and support needs of Astari’s day-to-day operational activities can be met.
- Manage and ensure the delivery process of office services and support by vendor and service providers meet the satisfactory standard and according to the allocated budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in Manufacturing/ Plant Environment
- Able to demonstrate a strong track record in selecting, evaluating and managing external vendors.