Sentra Usahatama Jaya PT
Rotating Equipment Section Head (Code: RESH–SUJ–CL)
- Creating a work plan and annual budget
- Monitor and ensure that equipment related to Rotating Equipment in accordance with the standards / parameters specified.
- Create and implement SOPs for operating the equipment / machinery used
- Create a program / schedule maintenance equipment / machinery and control implementation
- Supervise and guide activites of Group Leader and Technicians in carrying out the operation of equipment / machinery, as well as an analysis of the problem and selecting a solution to any disturbance encountered (trouble shooting).
- Monitoring and ensuring the availability spare part materials, for Rotating Equipment management (SPIM).
- Supervised and coordinate support activities, such as : 5S, SS, CL, etc. K3
- Create daily report and managing the operating data of Equipment / machines in the Engineering Dept.
- Managing human resources, including manpower planning and placement, performance management, discipline, training and human resources development
- Monitoring, review and accountable for the performance of the rotating Equipment.
- Carry out other task and given by the superior
- Have astrong leadership skills
- A good understanding of all types of pumps and rotating equipment
- Able to work under pressure
- Target oriented (work with dead line)
- Creative, Analytical Thinking and problem solving
- Minimum Education : Associate Degree (D3) or Bachelor degree (S1) in Mechatronic preferable from reputable university (with minimum GPA 2.75).
- Age within 28 - 40 old.
- Having minimum 3-5 year working experiences in similar position in Engineering and manufacturing industry.
- Possess good comprehension in Rotating Equipment, Electrical & Instrumentation, maintenance procedure and scheduling.
- Understand about GMP, ISO procedure and Safety Management.
- Computer literate and proficient in English.
- Computer literacy is a must (Ms. Office, Internet, and emails)
- Good Command in English both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal, high integrity, strong leadership, management skill, hard working, analytical, strategic minded and ability to interact and communicate with all level employees.
- Can work well independently or in a team
- Hardworking, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and proactive
- Ability to works multitasking and fast response
- Willing to be placed at Cilegon Factory
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Sentra Usahatama Jaya PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
PT. Sentra Usahatama Jaya (SUJ) is one of the biggest refined sugar manufacturers in Indonesia and expanding its business. So, we are looking for qualified and highly motivated professionals with high commitment to be part of our team
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our Vision & Goals TO BECOME THE BEST SUGAR COMPANY IN INDONESIA FOR: Our Customers: Providing best services Providing high quality products Our Employees: Continually increase skills & knowledge Continually develop innovativeness Our Shareholders: Deliver healthy growth Deliver healthy profitability Focus on core business & expand with core Our Communities: Be a green corporation (environmentally friendly) Active in social development programs Be the #1 Contributor to Indonesia’s Sugar Self Sufficiency Drive
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Sentra Usahatama Jaya PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- HR (SDM)
- 25 November 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Lingkungan kerja yang kondusif sehingga sebagai karyawan saya bisa bekerja dengan nyaman. Di samping itu, work life balance di tempat ini juga cukup baik.
- Perusahaan harus lebih memperhatikan kondisi karyawannya, terutama dari segi kesejahteraan yang masih belum optimal. Selain itu, jenjang karirnya juga memakan waktu yang lama.