- PT KT Trading
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- Maintain current information on export-import regulations, licenses, and restrictions.
- Ensure the logistics operations activities are in compliance, and recommend actions to respond to the regulatory changes.
- Contact point to follow through between logistics / 3rd party and relevant inter departments for all export/import matters to ensure smooth and timely delivery of products.
- Monitor and analyze 3rd party logistics provider performance.
- Ensure 3rd party invoices are correct and justifiable.
- Initiate cost saving and logistics optimization whenever possible.
- Evaluate and monitor logistics operations and inventory management performance.
- Recommend performance measurement method as required.
- Define and monitor standard operational procedure for new process/activities in supply chain and logistics, evaluate and recommend update of existing procedures as required.
- Support efficient inventory control and warehouse management .
- Periodical stock take as required.
- Generate reports and analysis referencing data from SAP system / other sources, on regular basis and/or as required.
- Work with cross functional team and inter departments to support logistics and supply chain activities.
- Support audit activities, including customs audit, internal audit, and year-end audit.
- Education in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, or Supply Chain related background. S1 equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar capacity.
- Certified Customs and Excise Professional (PPJK License) prefered.
- Relevant experience dealing with 3rd party logistics provider, and government authorities.
- Experienced in order management (sales/purchase orders, deliveries, and invoices) is a plus.
- Experienced in coordinating people.
- Fluent English (speaking and writing).
- SAP skills or experience in similar capacity
- Experienced in analysis and reporting with Microsoft Excel/Access
- Detail oriented, fast learner and self motivated
- Young and outspoken personality
- Able to work independently
- Analytical, professional, honest and pro-active
- Trouble shooter
- Ability to work under pressure
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT KT Trading is an international operating company incorporated under Indonesian law and is engaged in the manufacturing and trading of leather products.
Today KT Trading AG works closely together with ECCO’s award-winning tanneries in Indonesia, Thailand, the Netherlands and China, offering secure production capabilities and scale to suit growing customer needs.We are looking for highly motivated people in the area of accounting. We offer competitive salary and a international and dynamic working environment.
Interested candidates should send their application letter and a comprehensive resume in English with a recent photograph and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.