A fast growing international standard piano school is seeking for General Manager to work full time (8 hours/day) Monday – Saturday.
Job Responsibility :
Overseeing and managing the whole operational system of the school and fully in charge in business development of the organization and future events.
- Leadership skill and take ownership of the functional team.
- Have strong willingness to grow & push the business development.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Open minded with good social and organizational skill.
- Have strong willingness to build up and develop the team and the whole organization.
- Maximum 30 years old
- Initiative, active, and creative
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Studies/Administration/Management or Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, market research, business administration skills, Human Resources Management, Event management.
- Required language(s): English (100% fluent)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Surabaya at any branches of the school.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Dharmahusada Indah Timur M12 / 250, Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia