PT The Piano Institute
A fast growing international standard piano school is seeking for General Manager to work full time (8 hours/day) Monday – Saturday.
Job Responsibility :
Overseeing and managing the whole operational system of the school and fully in charge in business development of the organization and future events.
- Leadership skill and take ownership of the functional team.
- Have strong willingness to grow & push the business development.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Open minded with good social and organizational skill.
- Have strong willingness to build up and develop the team and the whole organization.
- Maximum 30 years old
- Initiative, active, and creative
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Studies/Administration/Management or Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, market research, business administration skills, Human Resources Management, Event management.
- Required language(s): English (100% fluent)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Surabaya at any branches of the school.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Surabaya, Jawa Timur|
|Perusahaan||PT The Piano Institute lihat lowongan|
The Piano Institute is Leading Music School with International Standard. We are the first music school in Surabaya who provides international standard teaching & curriculum. Our mission is to provide international standard music education by inspiring musical passion & developing musical skill in each student, continuous innovation, & delivering exceptional service. We always innovate and offer the best learning opportunity for students who wish to develop their musical studies. We have established for more than 4 years and we are the first music school in Indonesia who has international teacher.
At The Piano Institute we really uphold our vision and value our teamwork. Our work ethic is to support each other at the institute so everyone can grow and gain experience to be excellence. Our staff & members have worked in long term and they are growing as they work at TPI.