Merchandiser Assistant Manager
- Responsible for ensuring that products appear in the right store at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities
- Accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance
- Set prices to maximize profits and manage the performance of range, planning promotions and timescales and delivery dates, also completing the necessary paperwork
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce process or set promotions as necessary
- Gathering information on customer's reaction to products
- Oversee delivery and distribution of stock and deal with suppliers & warehouse
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master Degree / Post Graduate, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Korean, Indonesian
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuningan,South Jakarta.
- Preferably Coordinators specializing in Merchandising or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Having Sales - Retail background is a plus
- Having background as a purchasing or procurement is a plus
- Able to mantain a team
- Strong Leadership and good communication skills
Tutup pada 29/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl Prof Dr Satrio Kav 3 Lt.5, Karet Kuningan, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia