- Global Health Byte Pte Ltd
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with UI/UX designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Skill(s): express.JS, angular.JS, MongoDB, Node.JS
- 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Global Health Byte Pte Ltd is dedicated to providing premium healthcare services using technologies as the enabler. We are a Singapore headquarter company expanding into Indonesia.
Our mission is to create the next generation services to provide better healthcare for everyone — not only for doctors and patients, but also for labs, pharmacies, imaging centers, health systems, and other members of the healthcare ecosystem.