The role needs a conceptual thinker with a keen design sense on designing websites and native mobile apps (iOS and or Android). The person is competent in all of facets of the design process, with hands-on experience on interaction design, working knowledge of user research and exceptionally talented and skilled in visual design. The person needs to have the ability to connect the dots between business needs, innovation and good design. A great communicator who is able to balance user needs and business objectives.
- Ability to oversee the full spectrum of design and development challenges.
- Experienced in conducting user research to make trade offs backed up by user testings, data and experience.
- Working with other project stakeholders to complete the interface development processes for new production projects including user personas, information architecture, wire frame layout, visual design mood boarding, and template development/testing (mobile and platform compatibility) while maintaining optimal performance time.
- Documenting ongoing progress and status on work assignments in project management software and communicates these updates regularly
- Performing design competitive analysis and research for projects.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. user experience, graphic, creative, visual communications, product, industrial) or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with design techniques, such as, creating user personas, storyboarding, user research and wireframes.
- Fluent in responsive design, native mobile/tablet UI UX design.
- Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders
- Programming experience and Understanding of Adaptive vs Responsive principles
- 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.