- Coordinate with all ME engineers and any other parties to prepare comprehensive works of drawings and complete MEP system
- Responsible for control and progress monitoring of plan, design/engineering and implementation / execution of assigned project to ensure delivery in time
- Responsible in administrative report of all work progress and services to be provided in general contract to ensure compliance with contract including local regulations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gading Serpong,Tangerang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.