- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, Access etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s.
- Full-Time position(s) available.