- Undergraduate with a BS degree in Computer Science of related field
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- 2 years or more of professional experience in mobile software development (having a published mobile app ready to use is a plus)
- Building complex applications for iOS using Objective-C/Swift integrated with test units and other frameworks
- Agile development methodologies and working models
- Excellent source control skills and discipline, e.g. Git, SVN, RTC, etc.
- Designing and implementing new features for Digital Banking customer-facing client and internal apps (including backend systems)
- Optimising applications to maximize speed and scale
- Writing well-designed, efficient code that meet the relevant security standards
- For mobile developers: Build custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS, Android standards and techniques
- Integrate with external and internal web services and interfaces
- Participate in software requirements analysis, collaborative design and code review, and test plan creation.
- Optimize UI and application code for efficiency, reusability and performance
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
- Debugging and root cause analysis