PRODUCT SALES MANAGER
- Expand premium import ready to drink brands in the retail and Horeca market.
- Analyze market data and develop product sales strategies.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Conduct product presentation to customer.
- Reviewing production and sales cost.
- Maintain customer relation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language: English both oral and written.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Food & Beverage field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Horeca or equivalent.
- Responsible, initiative, and highly motivated
- Target and detail oriented
- Able to work under pressure.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 29/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Pantai Indah Kapuk