- Responsible for financial planning, analysis and projection for companies and corporations.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard cost; collection operational data.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaning processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree in Finance.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Analyst
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Have a strategic thinking and great presentation skills
- Excellent communication skill through all level of business
- Mature, proactive, detail oriented, hands-on and good initiative
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Willing to work in BSD City Area
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 28/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Boulevard BSD Barat Kav Office Park No 1 Sampora Cisauk