Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE - Indonesia)
- Responsible for financial planning, analysis and projection for companies and corporations.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard cost; collection operational data.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaning processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree in Finance.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Analyst
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Have a strategic thinking and great presentation skills
- Excellent communication skill through all level of business
- Mature, proactive, detail oriented, hands-on and good initiative
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Willing to work in BSD City Area
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Perusahaan||Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE - Indonesia) lihat lowongan|
Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE- Indonesia) is a new emerging destination of MICE industry in Indonesia. The Venue is designed to be the most spacious exhibition and convention centre in Indonesia. It offers flexibility to facilitate a full range of business events simultaneously additional to the core business of meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions. ICE- Indonesia covering a total land area of approximately 220.000 sqm.
Located in the heart of BSD City, ICE spans across 10 exhibition halls of 50,000 sqm and additional 50,000 sqm outdoor exhibition space, a 4,000 sqm Convention Hall divisible into 4 rooms; 29 meeting rooms; and 3,000 sqm convenient pre-function lobby.
Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE- Indonesia), offering our employees a worldclass working environment. See the world from a different point of view and have the drive and desire to make your professional career a success, join us.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?