Courts Retail Indonesia PT
Division Head of Credit
- Development of appropriate Credit and Collections policies & procedures which are aligned to corporate directives, business strategies and current economic conditions.
- Develop the strategic plan for Credit and Collections and Portfolio Management which meets the company’s objectives.
- Develop innovative and profitable credit products
- Coordination and liaison with Marketing, Buyers and Operations Divisions to implement successful credit campaigns and promotions
- Develop and enhance existing MIS to support Credit, Collections and Portfolio Management in a robust manner
- Develop and implement goals, objectives and KPIs across the Division in line with corporate objectives
- Review collection MIS to ascertain status of collections and to evaluate effectiveness of current collection policies and procedures.
- Continually measure and evaluate existing customer payment performance to validate appropriate credit products and policies
- Evaluating and optimizing existing tools for risk management and fraud detection. This includes evaluation of scorecard and best practices.
- Analyzing and understanding of historical data and customer history data for identifying specific risk characteristics and trends aimed at reducing losses while protecting top line sales and company’s profitability
- Innovating key initiatives around portfolio management including: risk model development and deployment, trend analysis techniques and system requirements, documentation and processes necessary to support this
- Working with the Operations Division to acquire new customers and grow credit sales in a profitable manner and to address any potential risk areas jointly
- Overseeing the implementation of new risk controls, assessing their results, and assisting in operational fine-tuning of risk controls.
- Working closely and providing coordination between Systems team and operations teams to drive key process improvements.
- Assisting in strategic decisions related to the company
- Supports Internal Audit for compliance and development of risk management in your division.
- Ensures articulation of company’s desired image and position and assures consistent communication both internally and externally.
- Maintaining a highly productive, experienced and motivated organizational culture within the Division/Company consistent with the Company’s core values utilizing effective Management/Leadership tools (performance measurement, skills assessment and training, process training).
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree or Professional qualification required
- At least 6 to 10 years of relevant working experience
- Strong knowledge of credit, risk management and portfolio management
- Thorough understanding of credit and collections
- Strong tactical execution, systems, analytical skills, interpersonal and communication skills required
- Self-driver, entrepreneurial skills and results orientated
- Fluent in English & Computer Literate
- Placement in BSD
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Courts Retail Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Headquartered in Singapore, Courts, the largest electrical, IT and furniture retailer in Southeast Asia is committed to work towards the mission of making aspirational home products easily affordable, and live our core values (customer focused, results oriented, leadership, teamwork and innovation) with integrity. We welcome those who are passionate about the world of retail to come be a part of our Indonesian- trailblazing team.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our Mission We make aspirational home products easily affordable. Our Vision To be a market leading retailer offering customers superior value and experience by providing affordable home and technology solutions. Our Core Values We live our values with integrity 1. Employee First 2. Customer Focused 3. Innovate to Grow
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Courts Retail Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Supply Chain / Logistic
- 09 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Peluang karier yang terbuka lebar di perusahan khususnya untuk karyawan baru dan fresh graduate dimana sedang mencari pengalaman dan ilmu baru di bidangnya.
- Budaya yang kurang enak dan kurang nyaman untuk karyawan kontak sangat tidak adil dan dibedakan hal ini tidak memberikan kenyamanan sedikitpun.