PT Bhumiadya Indonesia
- Develop sales and marketing strategy.
- Direct and manage the collection and analysis of all necessary market information on which to base business development decisions.
- Identify target markets and growth opportunities.
- Maintain business contacts and networks with the industry associations, major customers, government officials to protect company’s interests and business needs.
- Review and consolidate the proposed marketing budget of the Business Units to ensure the alignment of the budget with the regional marketing policies and budget.
- Monitor company’s’ products profitability, and take the necessary actions to improve their profitability.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, preferably from Marketing, Business Administration or Technical.
- Minimum 5 years experience on similiar position, preferable from mineral or product suppliers to construction material producers.
- Good business acumen, industry expertise and business network.
- Experience in contract negotiation.
- Strong leadership skill in managing and motivating team members.
- Strong communication, presentation and reporting skill.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Willing to work in Padalarang, West Bandung
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
Who We Are
We always strive to be the world's leading industrial minerals company with sustainability at the core of our business. We aim to be recognised as excellent by all our stakeholders
Developing and nurturing our relationships with customers by putting them at the centre of everything we do, we work hard to enhance the success of our customers, to anticipate their needs and find solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Delivering consistent and superior financial results for our investors and providing long-term growth, with an impeccable reputation and a sustainable business.
Exceeding expectations through a commitment to making a creative, autonomous and motivational working environment and always keeping them safe and healthy.
Working responsibly with natural resources to balance the potential impact on the environment and the native populations in which we operate.