- Develop sales and marketing strategy.
- Direct and manage the collection and analysis of all necessary market information on which to base business development decisions.
- Identify target markets and growth opportunities.
- Maintain business contacts and networks with the industry associations, major customers, government officials to protect company’s interests and business needs.
- Review and consolidate the proposed marketing budget of the Business Units to ensure the alignment of the budget with the regional marketing policies and budget.
- Monitor company’s’ products profitability, and take the necessary actions to improve their profitability.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, preferably from Marketing, Business Administration or Technical.
- Minimum 5 years experience on similiar position, preferable from mineral or product suppliers to construction material producers.
- Good business acumen, industry expertise and business network.
- Experience in contract negotiation.
- Strong leadership skill in managing and motivating team members.
- Strong communication, presentation and reporting skill.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Willing to work in Padalarang, West Bandung