- Mengontrol ketersediaan stock Spare part di gudang
- Melakukan kontrol pelaksanaan SOP penerimaan & pengeluaran barang
- Memanage sistem transaksi RO dan kode barang di ERP
- Latarbelakang pendidikan min D3 semua jurusan
- Mempunyai pengalaman di bidang yang sama min 3 tahun
- Mempunyai pengetahuan mengenai Warehouse Management System
- Dapat mengoperasikan Ms. Windows dan program ERP
- Mampu bekerja dalam team maupun individual
- Bersedia ditempatkan di Granito Pabrik (Cikarang, Lemah Abang)
- Jenjang karir sudah terbuka dengan baik, sehingga karir karyawan di kantor pun bisa terjamin kedepannya. Worklife balance juga sudah seimbang.
- Gaji serta fasilitas tunjangan yang diberikan agar lebih ditingkatkan lagi agar para karyawan pun bisa lebih memberikan hasil kerja yang maksimal.
Ktr Pusat Ged Alia Jl MI Ridwan Rais 10-18 Ged Alia 3th Fl Gambir, Gambir Jakarta Pusat 10110 DKI Jakarta
Granito is Australia's leading Porcelain tile and it is now produced in Indonesia.
Developed by Australian Building Ceramics, Granito tile has become the benchmark in quality, premium grade ceramics. Australian Building Ceramics has licensed it's technology to P.T Granitoguna Building Ceramics to produce and maintain the quality as one of the world's best performing homogenous tile.
Combining Australian expertise with Indonesian raw materials and manufacturing capabilities, PT. Granitoguna Building Ceramics has produced a premium homogenous ceramic product suitable for the growing Indonesian and Asian markets. PT. Granitoguna Building Ceramics was established in 1995 by Djabesmen Co. (DBC), a local group well known in the building products industry. Operators of several brand leaders, the group has invested substantially in Granitoguna's success.
The "state of the art" manufacturing plant located in Bekasi, Indonesia has been established by the same ceramic technician who had created Granito™ in Australia, in partnership with Indonesian sales and management teams. The facility has been built using the latest advances in technology and expertise from as far afield as Italy and of course, Australia. The production team has been trained both in Indonesia and Australia to ensure the quality of all Granito tiles produced meet International and Australian Standards.
You can be assured of the ultimate performance with Granito.