• Efficient processes, lean – time efficiency enterprise management in the department
• Ensure that global HSE regulations are strictly followed in Operations
• Documentation of deviation of roll parts arrival and new parts departure from rolls
• To make sketch drawing for all roll or parts will be repaired or remanufacture then communicate to related leader or supervisor in Mechanical
• To inspect all roll parts condition during pre-inspection
• Quality control of any incoming and outgoing Mechanical jobs
• Quality control of any incoming new spare parts related to the jobs
• To inspect all parts dimension of roll should be service in Mechanical
• Coordinate with other Mechanical supervisors an leaders relate to each job
• Ensure the implementation of 5S and Operations Excellence within Mechanical working area included Grinding, Drilling & Blasting, Lathe, Balancing, Roll Preparation & Finishing facilities.
4. Quality and Cleanliness
Strictly implement QM ocuments, ensure delivered products and services are in high level of quality, fulfill customer needs and present company to customers by reflecting the attitude towards quality and cleanliness, maintain good reputation of company and perform company vision.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 28/October/2016